Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Updated!

WOW! So many things have happened since the last post.

August 23rd:

We had our 2nd doctor appointment were we tried to hear your heart beat. Well since we weren't able to hear it we had an ultrasound. Which everything was fine and it was fun to see how much you've grown since the last time we saw you. It was so fun to see you move and see your strong heart beat.
Mommy has felt you move SO much! You wiggle and move in the morning time. It's so fun to feel you, I love it!

Septmeber 8th:

Mommy started to bleed which gave us all a panic. I called the doctor office the next morning and they were able to get us in for an ultrasound that night. I was so nervous. Once we were able to see your heart beat and see you moving around like crazy mommy had a peace come over her. I knew things would be okay. The ultrasound went great. There was no sign of any bleeding.
I can't believe how much you've changed since our last ultrasound. Your getting so big!



It was fun to see little hands, feet, legs, arms, and your head. It was the best! We tried several times to see your profile but you just wouldn't let that happen. Your hand was always up by your eyes, just like how your brother Kadyn was. Being a little shy...



We tried several times to see your profile but you just wouldn't let that happen. At least we were able to see your little body. SO CUTE!



We left the hospital knowing things would be okay.
A couple of days later Mommy started to bleed again! Not cool! And I was really worried. I had your uncles come give me a blessing. Once again I knew things would be okay, but that Mommy needed to rest and take it easy. I had no choice. Which is hard to do with your busy body brothers. We watched movies, they ate what they wanted, and we laughed a lot while I was laying down.
Mommy is starting to feel better, meaning I don't have to take my Zofran everyday. Once I even went 3 days without taking any.
We find out in a week if you are a girl or boy. We can't wait!!! We are SO excited for you and love you so much already.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so piggin excited for you guys! You can feel your baby moving already??!! That's awesome! We need to get a play date on the calendar! Or at least lunch :)
    LOVE YA!
    ~Jenn

    ReplyDelete