Monday, July 26, 2010

A little update...

Daddy and Mommy decide to go on a cruise to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. Well you decide to make sure I knew you were still there! I was sick a good 90% of the time. Good thing daddy was so patient and understanding. We still had a blast and enjoyed our time with just each other. The food was good..other than it smelled nasty most of the time..I still ate. I tried not to let everyone know I was sick, but sometimes I just couldn't hide it.
Your growing and getting bigger and bigger everyday which makes me so happy. But you've decided to show a little..which has mommy worrying. Everyone is telling mommy it's normal and not to worry at all. I hope they are right. I'm sick all the time, but have tried a few tricks that seem to help. Sour candy, crackers and Ginger Ale are now mommy's new favorite treats! I have them by the bed, in my purse, in the car, daddy even packed them to church on Sunday for me.
Your brothers are so concerned and worried about you and me. It's so cute. Aidan is always telling me, Hey Nat Nat I bet the baby would like this food, you should try it. Or oh Nat Nat is the baby makin you sick.
Kadyn is always touching mommy's belly asking when you are going to come out. He can tell when I'm not feeling good and just sits by me.
The boys are so excited for you! You will have the best big brothers ever!
We can't wait to see you this week at the doctors appointment. We love you so much already!

No comments:

Post a Comment